Effective Date: 23rd December,2021
Website : www.tijaaratraabehah.org
- Owner, us, we: The Owner, as the creator, operator, and publisher of the Website, makes the Website, and certain Services on it, available to Users. The Saifee Foundation, Owner, Our, Ours and other first – person pronouns will refer to the Owner, as well as all employees and affiliates of the Owner.
- ASSENT & ACEPTANCE
- ABOUT THE SITE
The Website does not screen or censor the users who register on and access the Website. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes without infringing the rights or restricting the use of this Website by any third party. This website does not request any personal information, financial information, or any other type of information. The objective of this website is to provide information about business growth and to assist with the services of other websites that will be required for business growth for the people of Dawoodi Bohra community.
- LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
You agree not to collect contact information of other users from the Website or download or copy any information by means of unsolicited access so as to communicate directly with them or for any reason whatsoever.
Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by the Website and You agree that you shall not bypass any measures used by the Owner to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by the Owner are the property of the Owner, including all intellectual property. You agree that the Owner owns all right, title and interest of the Website and that you will not infringe his rights for any purposes. You agree not to reproduce, copy or distribute the Owners Material without express written permission from the Owner.
We reserve the right to refuse service or usage of the website at our sole discretion to anyone for any reason at any time.
- ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the website, services or general business of the Owner.
- You further agree not to use the Website OR Services:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
- To violate any intellectual property rights of the Owner or any third party;
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may change the property of another;
- To perpetrate any fraud;
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes or pyramid scheme;
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material,
- To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate or discrimination towards any group;
- To unlawfully gather information about others.
You are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- For any unlawful purpose;
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- To infringe on any third’s party intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, whether knowingly or unknowingly;
- To violate any law including respective state laws, ordinances or regulation of India;
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, Intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin or disability;
- To submit false or misleading information or any content which is defamatory, libellous, threatening, unlawful, harassing, indecent, abusive, obscene or exploits minor in anyway or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law;
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service of any related this website, other websites, or the internet;
- To collect or track the personal information of others;
- To damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or any other party’s use of the Website;
- To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- For any obscene or immoral purposes;
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the internet;
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations concerning your use of the Website and further agree that you will not transmit any information, data, text, files, links, software, chats, communication or other materials that are abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, unlawful, false, misleading, harmful, threatening, hateful or racially or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation material of any kind or nature that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You may not use our Services or contents or information of the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You understand that each time uses the Website in any manner, you agree to these Terms. By agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge that you are interested in availing the Services that you have selected and consent to receive communications via phone or electronic records from the Website including e-mail messages telling you about services offered by the Website (or its affiliates and partners) and understanding your requirements. Communication can also be by posting any notices on the Website. You agree that the communications sent to You by the Website shall not be construed as spam or bulk under any law prevailing in any country where such communication is received.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK
The Website and Services are provided for informational purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on our Website is not intended to be legal advice or financial advice or any advice which creates fiduciary relationship between You and Owner. You further agree that you availing services in our website at your own risk. The Owner does not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the website.
- REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
- Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
- DATA LOSS
The owner does not accept responsibility for the security of your account or content. You agree that your use of the website or services is at your own risk.
You agree and indemnify of the owner and any of its affiliates ( if applicable) and hold us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the website or service, your breach of these Terms and Services, or your conduct or actions. The Owner reserves right to defend themselves as per their choice.
- SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the website or any of the owner’s services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
The owner may post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that the owner is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of your use of any third-party services linked to our website. You agree that you will be caution while dealing with third party website.
- MODIFICATION & VARIATION
The owner may time to time and at any time without notifying you, modify these Terms of Service. You agree that the owner has the right to modify these terms of services or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to these terms of service are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the website and that modification variation will replace any prior version of these terms of service unless the prior version is specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of these terms of services.
- To the extent any part or sub-part of these terms of service is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law. You agree that the prior, effective version of these terms of services shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
- You agree to routinely monitor these Terms of Service and refer to the effective date posted at the top of these terms of services to note modifications of variations. In the event that you fail to monitor any modifications to or variations of these terms of services, you agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of your right to review the modified Agreement.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This agreement constitutes the entire understanding between parties with respect to any and all use of this website. This agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understanding, written or oral, regarding the use of the website.
- SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
The owner may need to interrupt your access to the website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that the owner shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
- TERMS, TERMINATION & SUSESPENSION
The owner may terminate these terms of service with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. The owner specifically reserves the right to terminate these terms of services if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including but not limited to violating the intellectual property rights of the owner or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and or publishing or distributing illegal materialAt the termination of these terms of service, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
- NO WARRANTIES
You agree that your use of the website and services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any services provided by us are on an AS-IS basis. The owner hereby expressly disclaims any analysis warranties of any kind including but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. The owner makes no warranties that the website of service will meet your needs or that website of services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. The owner also makes no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the website or obtained through the services but the Owner assure to take utmost care and caution. You agree that any damage that may occur to you through your computer system, or as a result of the loss of your data from your use of the website or services is your sole responsibility and that the owner is not liable for any such damage or loss.
All information software, services, and related graphics are provided on this site is as-is and as available basis with, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. The website disclaims all warranties, expressed, or implied including without limitation, all implied warranties of merchantability.
The website makes no warranty that the use of the website will be uninterrupted timely, secure without defect, or error-free. You expressly agree that the use of the site is at your own risk. The website shall not be responsible for any content found on the website.
Your use of any information or material on this site or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any Services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
There may be instances when incorrect information is published inadvertently on our website or in the services such as typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, and we may change or update or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
You hereby agree and confirm that the website shall not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for such hacking or any loss or damages suffered by you due to unauthorized access of the website by third parties or for any such use of the information provided by you or any spam messages or information that you may receive from any such unauthorized third party (including those which are although sent representing the name of the website but have not been authorized by the website) which is in violation or contravention of this term and conditions.
The website has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, strike, force majeure, or other causes beyond their direct control and they have no responsibility for any additional expense omissions delay, or acts of any government or authority.
You will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any information and/ or material. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
You accept all responsibility for and hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the company from and against any actions taken by you or by any person authorized to use your account, including without limitation, disclosure of passwords to third parties.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
The Owner is not liable for any damages that may occur to You as a result of Your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The maximum liability of the Owner arising form or relating to this Terms & conditions.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Indian Territory. The parties to this Agreement hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Headings for any section of the Agreement are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- The Owner’s failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by a User(s) under the Agreement will not be deemed to be Owner’s waiver of that right or The Owner’s waiver of the right to act with respect with subsequent or similar breaches.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall be enforced.
- In case of any complaint or grievance the User may contact at: email@example.com
This Website is best
experienced on mobile